A unique opportunity to promote your activity!
HORECA Expo Algeria is the only trade fair in Algeria dedicated to the tourism and hospitality sector, it has been bringing together for 17 years all the decision-makers in the sector with more than 90 suppliers and producers in the HORECA domain.
HORECA Expo Algeria is a major event that helps promote tourism in Algeria.
The exhibitors, companies from all fields ranging from food and drink to wellness and sports, including technology and infrastructure, design and hospitality, kitchen equipment and HORECA services, have welcomed more than 3800 professionals during 4 intense business days.
The Algerian market awaits you!
- The tourism sector is classified as a strategic development sector in Algeria, like agriculture and industry. An envelope of EUR 3.8 billion has been mobilized to finance private and public tourism projects in Algeria.
The main objective of the authorities is to increase the current capacity of hotel accommodation estimated at 120,000 beds for 1,184 units, to 500,000 beds in 2030.
More than 40% of the projects are concentrated in the cities of Algiers and Oran, ie 388 projects in the two cities alone.
- In February 2020, the director of tourism investment at the Ministry of Tourism said his department had approved some 2,466 tourism projects capable of providing 317,000 beds and creating 124,000 jobs. Among these tourism projects, he cited more than 500 tourism and hotel projects currently underway nationwide
- The city of Jijel has 53 private tourism projects in progress with a capacity of 4,524 beds distributed among the various structures, namely tourist complexes, hotels, etc. This region plans to double its reception capacities by 2024.
- 58 tourism projects are underway in the region of Boumerdès, a city located less than 100 km from the capital, Algiers. The wilaya currently has a capacity of 2,900 beds for a hotel park of 18 public and private establishments. The region aims to reach 8,000 beds by the end of 2022.
- Algeria has 225 Tourism Expansion Zones (ZET) including 166 located in the coastal regions, 36 in the mountainous regions and 23 in the Saharan regions, with a total area exceeding 56,000 hectares and which can be allocated to the realization of projects.
HORECA Expo Algeria figures
Professionals from the hotel, catering and tourism sectors trusted HORECA Expo 2023 and visited the show!
International Exhibition of Equipment and Services for Hotels, Restaurants and Communities in Algeria
The show brings together manufacturers, representatives and distributors of brands operating in all trades concerned by the theme of the show, who wish to strengthen their presence on the Algerian market or even meet future partners.
6 good reasons to exhibit at HORECA Expo Algeria
Identify new partners and distributors
Your presence at this fair will allow you to meet thousands of potential customers or partners.
Being in front of decision-makers, buyers, distributors, chefs ...
Direct communication and face to face remains the best way to do business.
Inspire professionals with your products and innovations
Brands appeal to the supplier community for techniques and innovations that will help them transform their products and meet consumer challenges.
Meet the greatest experts in the sector
a single place that brings together all the professionals of the sector for 4 days … your best chance of doing business!
Generate prospects and develop your business portfolio by connecting to a dedicated audience of buyers, prescribers and influencers.
Have visibility before, during and after the event
Thanks to our unique plateform (EasyGo), stay visible on our website throughout the year.