« Algerian Pastry Revisited »
Tuesday 10 October | Time : 9h30
Come and watch the great competition on the theme of “Algerian pastry revisited”, which will bring together pastry professionals. Their mission: to entertain you, demonstrate their know-how and, above all, dazzle you by showing off the extent of their talent and mastery.
The competing pastry chefs will meet from 10 to 13 October 2023 in the central pavilion of SAFEX in Algiers. They will engage in fierce competition to win the title of best pastry chef at the HORECA Expo Algeria trade show, a prestigious trophy awarded by an exceptional jury made up of eminent figures from the world of pastry-making in Algeria.
The hand-picked members of the jury will mark and judge the work of the participants according to the professional rules of the pastry-making trade.
Les Membres du jury
– TV show host, chef on an Algerian TV channel.
– She is also a trainer in a school designed to train future chefs.
– She has opened three restaurants: Ouarzazate in Oran, Pergola in Mostaganem and Gossip in Algiers.
Chef Billel Djehiche
– Founder of Pacane Alger.
– Consultant pastry chef and chocolatier.
– Algerian pastry champion.
Chef Djoudad Abderrahmane
– Mercure hotel training – Western option
– Training at IHS – inter hotel school oriental option.
– Since pastry chef at Air Algérie catering
Air and non-air services, vip services, special flights and foreign companies.
Cheffe Ilham Kraouti
Chef Abdou Abdoun
– Pastry, chocolate and ice cream maker.
– Algerian champion in 2018.
– Finalist in the World Pastry Cup in 2019.
– Trainer and consultant at IHT.